Worthingtons Solicitors

Liquor Licensing

  • Home »
  • Liquor Licensing

18 August, 2021

Alcohol Licencing Solicitors

If you intend to run a pub, club, bar or a restaurant that serves alcohol or provides entertainment, you will need a Premises Licence and a Personal Licence which is issued by the Local Authority (eg District Council). The same also applies to the owners of shops selling alcohol.

The process is quite simple if you have the right advice. Please contact Barry Keating and we’ll explain the steps you need to take.

Need legal help?

Call us on (01303) 850206 or press the button below to get started.

Our People

Client Testimonials

“Can I say a big thanks to Worthingtons Solicitors for the very good professional advice you have given me over the last few months. Without it, I don’t think I would have received the satisfactory outcome of my divorce and financial matters.” 

Ian A.

“Worthingtons have handled my case for many years and where most would have given up, they persevered even when it got extremely tough! Their patience transformed a nightmare situation and made it humorous and pleasurable!”

John R.

“I’ve come to rely on Worthingtons for their professional advice with unfailing good humour and compassion. I have no hesitation recommending them for all legal matters and fully intend to retain their services for many years.”


For Businesses